Get Full Access to best Training. Take the Lead, Enroll today.
We’ve trained over 6,342 Students in different IT Field and Discipline. Discover how we can help you too.
070 3577 7227
Ready to speak with a training expert? Give us a ring
Why Landmark Computers
As Your Cyber Security
As Your Cyber Security
With the rapid growth of the internet, the need for protecting and securing shared information is highly essential. Landmark Computers Cyber Security Program will provide you with the advanced skills required to become a professional in the booming industry called cyber security (cyber security training in Lagos and Abuja). Interested students will acquire detailed concepts and approach to securing their infrastructure, consisting of securing information and data, doing risk analysis and mitigation, architecture security on the basis of clouds, and so much through the world-class program.
Choose the perfect plan
With Landmark Computers Academy, Cyber Security Training In Lagos & Abuja has never been simpler! You can be starting your IT career or taking your current IT skills to the next level in just a few short weeks. Our learning system gives you all of the benefits of a live class at just a fraction of the cost.
Connect with Us
Landmark Computers Academy Is here with one objective of bridging the gap between Man and Technology by providing solutions beyond imagination
CYBER SECURITY COURSE CONTENT
In the first module of our Cyber Security Course in delhi. We will focus on developing your knowledge of Data Scientist Course basics and the trends. It will be an introduction to Cyber Security Training, The details of the digital marketing course module entail:
- What is Analytics and Cyber Security?
- Overview of Cyber Security and Analytics
- Why Analytics is is becoming popular now?
- Application of Analytics in business
- Analytics Vs Data warehousing and MIS Reporting
- Various Terminology in Analytics
- Various Analytics Methodology
- How businesses are using the power of Analytics?
- Various Analytics tools and their usage
In the second module of our Cyber Security course and Data Scientist Training you will learn about python.The details include:
- Installing Python Anaconda Distribution
- Python native data types
- Basic programming concepts
- Python Cyber Security packages overview
The next module of our Cyber Security course and Data Scientist Training in delhi is all about Python Basics Syntax and Data Structures and its basic as well as advanced concepts.The details include:
- Python Objects
- Math and Comparison Operators
- Conditional Statement
- Exception handling
Python Core is extremely useful in data analytics courses and that’s why this module of our Cyber Security Course in delhi is completely focused in Python. The module includes:
- Overview and history of python
- Python Installation
- Introduction to python Editors and IDE’S (Canopy, Pycharm, Jupyter, Rodeo etc.)
- Understand Jupyter notebook and customize settings
- Concept of Packages/Libraries – Important packages (NumPy, SciPy, Scikit- learn, Pandas, Matplotlib etc.)
- Installing and loading Packages and Name Spaces
- Data Types and Data objects/structures (strings, tuples, lists, dictionaries)
- List and Dictionary Comprehensions
- Variables and Value Labels – Date and Time Values
- Basic Operations – Mathematical – String – Date
- Reading and writing data
- Simple plotting
- Control flow and conditional statements
- Debugging and Code profiling
- How to create class and modules and how to call them?
This module of Cyber Security Course in delhi focuses on further expanding your knowledge of Numpy Package that you gained in the previous module. After completion of this module you’ll understand how to overcome the limitation of Numpy Package; get an introduction to Numby, etc. This module entails:
- What is Numpy?
- Importing Numpy
- Numpy overview
- Numpy Array creation and basic operation
- Numpy universal function
- Selecting and retrieving data
- Data slicing
- Iterating Numpy Data
- Shape Manipulation
- Stacking and Splitting Arrays
- Copies and Views: no copy, shallow copy, deep copy
- Indexing : Arrays of indices, Boolean Arrays
This module of our Cyber Security course and Data Scientist Training in delhi is dedicated to expanding your understanding of the Pandas concepts that you gained previously. Details of this module are:
- Selecting data from Pandas DataFrame
- Slicing and dicing using Pandas
- Strings with Pandas
- Cleaning up messy data with Pandas
- Dropping Entries
- Selecting Entries
Data Manipulation using Pandas is used extensively in the industries and we understand its importance for you to get equipped with Cyber Security certification. In this module of our Cyber Security course in delhi, you will learn:
- Data Alignment
- Sorting and Ranking
- Summary Statistics
- Missing Values
- Merging data
- Combining DataFrames
This module of our Cyber Security Course and Data Scientist Training in delhi concentrates on the basic and advanced concepts of Pandas Package.The module entails:
- Importing Pandas
- Pandas overview
- Object creation : Series Object , DataFrame Object
- View Data
- Selecting data by Label and Position
- Data Slicing
- Boolean Indexing
- Setting Data
Python Advance: Data Mugging with Pandas is tightly integrated with Cyber Security Course Ecosystem and is a really important milestone in your learning curve and get Cyber Security certification. The details of this module include:
- Applying functions to data
- String methods
- Merge Data: Concat, Join and Append
- Grouping and Aggregation
- Analysing Data for missing values
- Filling missing values: fill with constant, forward filling, mean
- Removing Duplicates
- Transforming Data
There are various applications of Python Advance: Visualization with MatPlotLib in the Cyber Security ecosystem and it carries a great significance. This module of our Cyber Security institute course is focused on give you a clear understanding of the core as well as advanced questions.
- Anatomy of a MatplotLib Plot
- Matplotlib basic plots and it’s containers
- A Matplotlib figure, it’s components and properties
- Axes and other graphical objects
- Pylab and Pyplot
- Data for Matplotlib Plots
- What is a Subplot?
- Modifying size of figures
- Plotting routines with pyplot
- Customizing your pyplot
- Deleting an Axes
- Setting up Plot Title, Axes Labels, Legend, Layout
- Showing, Saving and Closing your Plot
- Save a Plot to an image file and pdf file
- Use cla(), clf() or close
This module of our Cyber Security courses and Data Scientist Training in delhi is dedicated to learning Introduction to Statistics. After completion of this module you will be confident about the core as well as advanced concepts.
- Two areas of statistics in Cyber Security
- Applied statistics in business
- Descriptive Statistics
- Inferential Statistics
- Statistics terms and definitions
- Type of data
- Quantitative vs Qualitative data
- Data measurement scales
Harnessing Data is highly useful in Cyber Security Management and having a knowledge of Harnessing Data simply gives you an edge. You will be learning all the basics and advanced concepts as well as learn to implement them. The module includes:
- Sampling Data, with and without replacement
- Sampling methods, Random vs Non-Random
- Measurement on Samples
- Random sampling methods
- Simple random, Stratified, Cluster, Systematic sampling
- Biased vs unbiased sampling
- Sampling Error
- Data Collection methods
Exploratory Analysis is highly functional in Cyber Security management, data analytics and in Cyber Security ecosystem.
- Measures of Central Tendencies
- Mean, Median and Mode
- Data Variability: Range, Quartiles, Standard Deviation
- Calculating Standard Deviation
- Z-Score/Standard Score
- Empirical Rule
- Calculating Percentiles
Distributions is getting highly popular in data management and that’s why Cyber Security institute in delhi are including it in their course curriculum. Our Cyber Security course in delhi will help you learn each and every concepts and implementations of Distributions.
- Distribution Introduction
- Normal Distribution
- Central Limit Theorem
- Histogram – Normalization
- Other Distribution: Poisson, Binominal etc.
- Normality Testing
- Measure of Distance
- Euclidean, Manhattan and Minkowski Distance
Hypothesis and Computational Techniques is getting highly popular in data management and that’s why data analytics courses are including it in their course curriculum. Our Cyber Security training will help you learn each and every concepts and implementations of Hypothesis and Computational Techniques.
- Hypothesis Testing
- Null Hypothesis, P-Value
- Need for Hypothesis Testing in Business
- Two tailed, Left tailed and Right tailed test
- Hypothesis Testing Outcomes: Type 1 & 2 errors
- Parametric vs Non-Parametric Testing
- Parametric Tests, T-Tests : One sample, two sample , paired
- One way ANOVA
- Importance of Parametric Tests
- Non Parametric Tests: Chi-Square, Mann-Whitney, Kruskal-Wallis etc
- Which Test to Choose?
- Ascerting accuracy of data
In this module you will learn the core concepts as well as advanced functions in Machine Learning. Details of the module include:
- What is Machine Learning?
- Cyber Security Vs Machine Learning
- Fundamentals of Machine Learning
- Converting business problems to data problems
- Understand supervised and unsupervised learning with examples
- Understanding biases associated with any Machine Learning algorithm
- Drivers of Machine Learning algorithms
- Cost Functions
- Brief introduction to gradient descent
- Importance of model validation
- Overview of cross validation
- Model performance metrics
This module focuses further on enterprise Advance Machine Learning Concepts. Things that you will learn include:
- Tuning with Hyper parameters
- Popular ML algorithms
- Clustering, Classification and regression
- Supervised vs unsupervised
- Choice of ML algorithm
- Grid Search vs Random search cross validation
This module of our Cyber Security training will help you learn the fundamentals as well as the advanced concepts of data analytics courses. This module entails:
- Sample V/S Population
- Probability Theory
- Probability Distribution Concepts
- Types of Distribution
- Data Description – Numerical Measures of Central Tendency
- Data Description – Numerical Measures of Variability
- Inferential Statistics
- Concepts of Hypothesis testing
- Statistical Methods – Z/t – tests, ANOVA, Correlations and Chi Square
The Motivation & Limitation for Hadoop:Cyber Security is very important system software used in different companies. The Hadoop system has many loopholes which can cause serious damages to the company. The module teaches how to deal with the issues.
- Meaning and importance of deep learning
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Introduction to Tensorflow
You can write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can call on the following numbers +234 0703 803 5987
CYBER SECURITY COURSE FAQ’S
The simple and logical answer to the question is the quality of our Cyber Security training method. We have more than 6 years’ hand on experience on Cyber Security institute training. Our trainers are industry recognised experts who have trained thousands of students in this industry and made a name in Cyber Security. The trainers have worked on several global projects and can give the best real time experience of and on the field.
IT professionals are preferred for Cyber Security course. The Cyber Security institute training is a big a vast field with vast coding based field so requires people with coding experience.
The Salary of data analytics or Cyber Security is very handsome in the initial days also. The openings are very high currently and in future the openings will further increase. The average salary is around N650,000 a Month. The biggest technique to draw maximum salary is cracking the interview with confidence. We ensure you imparting the best practical knowledge for gaining that confidence.
Yes, we do. If you want to enrol for internship in our Cyber Security Institute. You can easily enrol after completion of best Cyber Security training from our institute. In internship, we are providing some basic amount as a salary. You need to do our client projects and give best result in that projects. After completion of internship, we will give experience letter of course for data analytics internship. Please Note that T&C APPLY.
Don’t worry about certificate, you will get all promised Certifications after completion of Cyber Security course Certification from our institute. We provide software and course material in the starting week, so that you can easily grab and give best results in our training. We want you to be succeed in this training that’s why we are helping you in every step.
Your trainer for Cyber Security are certified trainers with an experience of more than 7 years in the training industry of Cyber Security course in Lagos and Abuja. They has worked several multinationals as experts on Cyber Security and are industry recognized individuals. We has successfully delivered more than 40 projects of Cyber Security for several clients and that makes us very renowned in the field of Data Analytics course.
Yes, you can. Cyber Security is very vast field and it takes times. That’s why, we need full dedication and support from your side to give you best training. We give task on daily basis and want students to finish them in time. Your full dedication and hard work with our training skills can change your whole world in three months. Our three months intense training will turn you into a corporate professional within the given time frame. The Advance Data Scientist Course from the best Data Scientist Training in Lagos and Abuja will be the biggest push to your career and will polish your skills further.
When you’re ready to sit your exams, email email@example.com with your request along with the title of the exam you wish to take. We will then send you an email with instructions on how to complete your exam booking.
Landmark Computers Cyber Security institute course module is purely practical based. The theory part is not taught in the institute. The notes are provided via mail or soft copy to study. The practical experience in Landmark Computers guarantees you to be the best in the industry and beat the best of the market. The most important feature of our practical training module is live projects. We prepare students by giving them live projects. The live projects teach them how to cope up with stress and pressure and work under the corporate pressure. The projects also help students to gain very helpful tips and tricks.
Yes, we are giving 100% surety on money back policy of Landmark Computers. After taking 3 classes, if you don’t like our classes, you can ask our Course Admin for full money back and we are assuring you for that you won’t ask for that. We deliver all the things we promise in our Cyber Security training in Lagos and Abuja.